- You can find the TS3 Password here.
- Under the Recruitment Bar on the left click "Apply", it will prompt you to create a Shivtr account or login if you have an account already.
- You'll be taken to our application once you've filled that out. Enter your information as completely as possible.
- Wait until one of the Officers have reviewed and accepted your application and then you will have full access.
By default when applying to the website you add a character to the roster.
- To start hover over "Roster" in the menu tab to the left. There are two ways to go: "Members" or "Characters".
- For the first, "Members" tab, scroll down until you find your account name. You should see your information, and there will be a blue plus sign next to your characters. Click that symbol and it will open up the character form.
- The second, "Characters" tab, click the "Add Character" button at the top. That will also open up the form.
- In order to create a Republic or Imperial character make sure to scroll down in the section of the form and select one.
- Definitely! Take a look at the protocols of recruiting for the guild here.
- Yes! Make sure to send a direct message on the website with the link and title of your guide to Rý'zin or Veti so they can review it before you post it in the forums.
If you have any further questions please reply to this post!