Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] New Members Start Here

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community (:
Small Veti 1y
Veti342824Member avatar small Rilias 23d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Pubside Sister Guild

We're excited to announce that our sister Pubside guild is <Hellbent>!Hellbent is a guild that equals us in population, activity and content. Their main focus is PVE/Ops but they do not have many restrictions regarding entry into their guild...
Small Veti 132d
Veti1224Small Veti 132d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Frequently Asked Questions

FAQWhere Can I Find the Teamspeak Password?You can find the TS3 Password here.How Do I Apply to the Website? Under the Recruitment Bar on the left click "Apply", it will prompt you to create a Shivtr account or login if you have an account already...
Small Veti 1y
Veti31013Small Veti 179d
[Pinned] HM Training Run
General Discussion

[Pinned] HM Training Run

We're looking to add a new HM Training Run on the week! But we need your opinions on when the best time would be for you all (: please vote on the poll above! and comment the times that would work best!
Small Veti 265d
Veti2377Member avatar small Death Song 255d
General Discussion

[Pinned] New Activity Limits Announcement

EXECUTE ORDER 66Due to Your Companion quickly approaching the 1000 character limit, we are shortening the activity kick time for alts and recruits. Starting in June, any alts who have not logged in within the past 66 days will be removed from the ...
Member avatar small Radley-Walters 281d
Radley-Walters2395Small Nal'reene 280d
[Pinned] Conquest Contest
General Discussion

[Pinned] Conquest Contest

So! I had this posted on our last website and realized I didn't have it posted here.We run bi weekly conquest contests to show our guildies that we appreciate the work they put into getting us onto the top 10 board! :DHow it works is we count all ...
Small Veti 361d
Veti1247Small Veti 361d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Transferring Toons: FAQs

The guild is staying on Shadowlands. If you want to play with your alts on Harbinger for pvp, etc you're more than welcome to rejoin those to the Shadowlands guild after the merges.Thank you everyone for joining us at the meeting. It is with great...
Small Veti 1y
Veti6734Small Rý'zin 1y
[Pinned] Recruiting
General Discussion

[Pinned] Recruiting

If you are a member, and are interested in recruiting for the guild, here is something that I use and that you are more than welcome to use if you'd like:<Your Companîon> is looking to recruit active players for pve, pvp, conquest and ops! W...
Small Veti 1y
Veti1404Small Veti 1y
General Discussion

XMas vacation and college

My alts dreraven,sypthonblood and my main LordRavenblood , Im on xmas vacation starting in a few days here and wont be back on till after xmas. Jan 7th im in college and my play times will be restricted to the weekends
Small LordRavenBlood 76d
LordRavenBlood191Small LordRavenBlood 76d
General Discussion

Hello

Good evening , Thank you for the add. Everyone knows my ingame name , but my Real name is Chris , I love this game and i love all star wars movies. I started playing this game a few years ago as republic and when I made my sith sorc LordRavenblood...
Small LordRavenBlood 87d
LordRavenBlood192Small LordRavenBlood 87d
General Discussion

Passing the Baton

Hey Your Companion guildmates! After much thought I’ve come to the decision that I will be stepping down as GM effective at the end of October with Hannah as the new GM. With another baby on the way I know I will not be able to put as much time an...
Small Veti 146d
Veti3462Small Hollowed 135d
General Discussion

Achievement group: M&M Madness Monday (4M)

EDIT: Mirtial & Mudson Madness Monday...your imagination is the limit! (almost....don't ask for a space poodle...Meh SWTOR EA is the limit)See this post for proposed activities for Monday Oct . 23, 2017. Feel free to post ideas at bottom of th...
Small Mitiah 1y
Mitiah252379Member avatar small Mudson 1y
General Discussion

Block Party Event – 50 Person Stronghold Achievement

Good Day YC! On Monday January 29th 2018 at 21:00 the YC will be hosting a house party like never before! We will be attempting to have multiple people earn their achievement for 50 people in their home at the same time! Bring your toys, emotes, s...
Member avatar small Mudson 1y
Mudson6585Member avatar small Mudson 1y
General Discussion

GSF and Requisition

GSF and RequisitionFirst things you need to know :#1 Intro to conquest quest gives you 2 items for GSF -Major Ship Requisition Grant 4,000 to each ship that is UNLOCKED -Major Fleet Grant 6,250 Fleet Requisition #2 Intro to StarFighter Que...
Small Dementia 1y
Dementia1181Small Dementia 1y
General Discussion

crazy schedule lately

Hi, I haven't been on much lately and it is due to some irl stuff that has come up but i am able to get back on during the weekends now. just wanted to let you know, thanks
Small Reatcher 1y
Reatcher2280Small Veti 1y
General Discussion

SWTOR Fashion

Everyone has their own style and favorite colors, show them off! Please also share the names of the outfit(s) you are using!Use this as a template:Name - ClassHead: Chest: Gloves: Belt: Legs: Boots: Bracers: Weapon:
Small Veti 1y
Veti5624Small Veti 1y
General Discussion

Alts

Just curious, are we able to bring our alts here? I have a tendency to bounce between my alts and would like to help more with conquest as i could get all my alts in one spot doing conquest for one larger goal for the guild.
Small Reatcher 1y
Reatcher2305Small Veti 1y
General Discussion

M&M Halloween ugly costume competition

Cause it is Madness Monday and Mudson and Mirtial have to live up to the name!While we plan the activities for the 2nd M&M Madness Monday on October 30th , we have a special event: Bring your ugly costume for the event (with designer outfit, y...
Small Mitiah 1y
Mitiah7731Small Lglowheart 1y
General Discussion

Veti on Vacation

Alright guys! I'm going to be gone from the game this week. If you need to get a hold of me either msg me here, twitter or discord!See you all when I get back. (:
Small Veti 1y
Veti10840Small Veti 1y
General Discussion

group finder ops

What item rating would you guys suggest for signing up for group finder ops nights?
Small Reatcher 1y
Reatcher5491Small Mitiah 1y